Joining forces with Crombie Lockwood
Crombie Lockwood is following a strategic programme of aligning with like-minded businesses. If you may be thinking of selling your insurance business or joining forces with Crombie Lockwood, it could be well worth your while talking to us.
Aligning your business with Crombie Lockwood could help you:
- Manage risk. Bank all or some of the capital you have built in your business.
- Reduce your workload. Divest some of your own clients and all your administration stresses and strains. Free up your day to do the things you and your family enjoy.
- New prospects for your staff. Offer your key staff career prospects throughout Crombie Lockwood.
- Look after your clients. Your clients are in safe hands with us. We can add value to them. Through our combination of market strength and local interest, they get the best of both worlds. The exemplary client retention level after we acquire businesses speaks for itself.
You have many options
Crombie Lockwood can offer you an exit solution that meets your needs. This can range from:
- Outright purchase with full, partial or no future commitment from you
- Partial purchase with a commitment to acquire the balance in future. Meanwhile you may be able to continue trading under your own name, but benefiting from the scale and systems of Crombie Lockwood.
Rest assured that we will not enter into a deal unless we can offer you a better go forward position for yourself, your staff and your clients.
With every one of our acquisitions so far, the vendors have been satisfied. In fact, the principals of many of the companies we have purchased have become valuable contributors and members of our team.
Find out more
To give you the information you need to manage negotiations with Crombie Lockwood from an assured position, we have put together a booklet called Reinvent Yourself. If you'd like a copy of this brochure in complete confidence, please call Erin Wakeman, Personal Assistant to Steve Lockwood, on 09 623-9935 or email email@example.com.